we are looking for a driven individual to join our growing account service team. The ideal individual brings a proven track record with providing sound marketing solutions to clients as well as mentoring and managing a team.
At wedü, Account Directors are responsible for managing client relationships, providing strategic direction as well as tactical advice on a wide variety of digital marketing projects. Part of a multi-layered account team, Account Directors manage the high level planning for all strategic marketing efforts, consult with clients to understand their business goals and objectives, and work with internal and external teams to develop impactful marketing solutions to achieve the clients’ goals. Account Directors also manage and mentor junior members of the account team and are responsible for the profitability and overall success of their team. This position reports to the Head of Account Service.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage overall agency /client relationships and providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client objectives
- Create effective digital strategies and work collaboratively with the planning and creative teams to develop and execute digital strategies
- Manage program execution and financial performance while ensuring that overall strategy is sound and on point
- Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Prioritize and set expectations on key deliverables
- Assist in business development efforts
- Team mentorship (direct reports and agency-wide)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a client services, planning or project management team focused on digital marketing
- Experience developing and implementing integrated strategic digital marketing campaigns, within an agency or organization that includes a variety of channels – web development, SEO, PPC, display, social, email and content
- Working knowledge of all digital and traditional marketing tools, including email and marketing automation platforms, digital advertising, reporting tools, etc.
- Innovative and creative with a nod to effective problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate ideas based upon strategic thinking
- History of managing and directing web site technical structure, design and aesthetics, content, navigation, information architecture, branding/marketing, performance, and functionality
- Ability to analyze data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Outstanding customer service skills with a proven ability to develop, nurture and maintain long-lasting client relationships
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to lead, manage and hold accountable a team of direct reports
- Driven to ensure all projects are successful from both a client and an agency standpoint, including understanding and reaching profitability goals
- A proven life-long learner, staying on top of the ever-changes trends in this industry
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Committed to the agency’s core values of integrity, leadership, client-first, innovation, teamwork and initiative
Competitive benefits and salary. This position is located at our Manchester, NH office.
wedü is a digital marketing agency. We work with clients to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies. Our focus is in the digital realm including everything from web design and development, digital advertising, social channel programs, and automated marketing programs. We service a wide range of industry including traditional and online retail/e-comm, insurance, finance and health care.
Job Type: Full-time