Join wedu's growing team! We are looking for a driven individual to fill an Account Manager role. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationships at our fast-paced digital marketing agency. The Account Manager plays a key role in maintaining the client/agency relationship and is the liaison between the client and wedu's internal production teams to ensure the client's needs and goals are being met on every project. The ideal candidate must have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks, demonstrate excellent organizational skills and be able to manage every detail. This individual must balance many responsibilities and communications in a fast-paced and demanding environment while maintaining composure and exhibiting grace under pressure without compromising performance. The ideal candidate will have experience at an agency and expertise in managing digital and web projects. The Account Manager reports to an Account Director.
Position Summary and Objective
The Account Manager develops and oversees the implementation of all phases of agency involvement with assigned accounts and is responsible for mid-level management, planning and supervision of the client’s communication needs. Account Managers must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to establish good working relationships with a variety of personalities under both optimal and challenging conditions, and must be able to communicate with individuals at all levels both internally and externally in an articulate, professional manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong background in traditional, digital and web development project management within an agency setting.
- Ability to manage the day-to-day client relationship for strategic account(s) to ensure customer satisfaction. Primary responsibilities include client needs assessment and recommendation of products and services, and ensuring quality of the end product.
- Passion for building strong working relationships with clients based on the agency as a strategic resource and business partner.
- Skilled with project execution with a focus on the established goals and resulting outcomes.
- Ability to develop project briefs, estimates and timelines as well as meeting agendas, under the guidance of an Account Director.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients in conjunction with Account Directors.
- Strength with numbers - this position requires client budgeting and billing on a regular basis.
- Demonstrates a high level of comfort with trending marketing innovations and shows ease and competence in a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
- Be a supportive team player willing to play well with others to achieve desired results, learn and be challenged in a work environment that has experienced consistent growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- This position may be assigned an admin to facilitate workload. This requires personnel management and ability to delegate projects without adversely impacting the level of service delivered to the client.
- Be a pleasure to work with and maintain a positive attitude while demonstrating an inspiring work ethic.
- Demonstrate every agency core value: take initiative, be innovative in all things, show integrity and leadership, with a constant focus on being customer-first and a strong team player.
- 2+ year digital marketing experience, preferably some experience at an agency.
This position is located at our Manchester, NH office.
Along with your resume submission, please provide a detailed cover letter - tell us why you would be a perfect fit for this role!