Digital Advertising Specialist
Are you good at digital advertising? Do you love the challenge of a good PPC and SEM campaign? We are hunting for the next great addition to the wedü team! The right person to join our team will be ambitious in the use of digital advertising. You should love exploring the newest, latest and greatest. We want you to also share this wealth of knowledge with our account service teams and, of course, our clients.
We are a numbers driven agency. Our clients demand performance, and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to action, and everything else… to reach success.
This position will have a focus on Google advertising, but will also assist other teammates with social ads, and even participate in our strategy discussions for yielding more conversions throughout all our work from web to email to landing pages and much more.
You should be able to work with strategy, creative and technical teams to learn the key points of any campaign, and then to go and create and execute the campaign. Yes, we are demanding. We expect great feedback, solid reporting, good matrix to be setup from the start of a campaign, and to know what the next best step is to improve results. We know it’s an iterative process, as do our clients. And, we never stop iterating for better and better.
The perfect candidate needs to have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for both marketing and enabling technology and a track record of quickly learning and applying new marketing technology solutions. This is a hands-on, get in the platform, create the campaign, and make it happen role. Yes, there’s plenty of support for creative, technology that surrounds a campaign, and even client input, but the execution in the platform will be the responsibility of this person.
Of course, there’s administrative work related to the position – need to make sure the numbers all match up for our clients, reporting and billing. We won’t bury you with this, but in a world of numbers, it does matter that you are accurate and proficient.
- Technical management of digital ad platforms including Google, Bing, Spotify, social platforms, and many more.
- Technical search advertising and remarketing management and campaign optimization. (Google Adwords and Bing)
- Write ad copy and content and support account planning and creative teams in the area of content, messaging, call-to-action and landing page definition.
- Continue to grow personal and agency knowledge in digital advertising platforms and technologies.
- Own campaign reporting and optimization/testing recommendations.
Skills / Experience required:
- 2+ years of digital experience actively using, managing and learning digital marketing tools.
- Proven track record in improving campaign performance through application of best practices and controlled experimentation.
- A positive mental attitude and passion for self-improvement.
- Results-driven, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to quickly learn and master complex marketing tools and platforms
- Google AdWords Certification (Search and Remarketing preferred)
- Google Analytics Certified Professional certification preferred
- Google Tag Manager experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
This is a full-time position located at our Manchester, NH office. Local candidates only. No recruiter or placement firms, please.
wedü is a digital marketing agency. We work with clients to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies. Our focus is in the digital realm including everything from web design and development, digital advertising, social channel programs, and automated marketing programs. We service a wide range of industry including traditional and online retail/e-comm, insurance, finance and health care.
Salary: $40,000 – 45,000.