Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you love digital marketing? Do strong conversion rates and email open rates bring you joy? Marie Kondo your current job and come spark joy as the newest addition to the Digital team at wedü!
You will primarily be responsible for maintaining client and agency marketing automation platforms such as Marketo and Hubspot, CRM platforms such as SalesForce, and email marketing and setup in platforms such as Microsoft ClickDimensions and MailChimp.
We are a numbers-driven agency. Our clients demand performance, and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to-action, and everything else… to reach success. You will manage a variety of digital projects and programs from inception to completion, including the definition of project scope, steps to delivery and project budget.
The perfect candidate needs to have a strong analytical mindset and a track record of quickly learning and applying complex marketing technology solutions. You'll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to increase our clients’ email marketing success and set and meet digital advertising KPIs.
This is an ideal role for the marketing professional who is passionate about technology and has the ability to work collaboratively with our diverse internal team of developers, copywriters, account managers, project managers, video producers, and of course, the digital team.
- Own all email marketing efforts for the agency and clients
- Management of a diverse set of digital marketing suites and CRM platforms such as Microsoft ClickDimensions, Marketo, HubSpot, and SalesForce
- Working with the rest of the team, manage and develop the execution of /search campaigns
- Collaborate with teams to track performance, gather insights, and make informed decisions about optimizations
- Develop, execute and test (A/B testing) across campaign variables that helps inform future campaigns
- Brainstorm and research targeting and copy specific campaigns, including new betas and opportunities to innovate with platform partners
- Maintain and optimize campaigns to improve overall performance
- Manage day-to-day email execution, including maintenance of our email production schedule, formatting templates and technical troubleshooting
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure optimal recommendations, execution and results for our clients
- Continue to grow personal and agency knowledge in digital marketing platforms and technologies.
Skills / Experience required:
- 4+ years of experience working in the digital marketing field
- Knowledge and certification of Google platforms. Including but not limited to, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Actively using, managing and learning email marketing/automation platforms, including template design and content development
- Proven track record of improving campaign performance through application of best practices and controlled experimentation.
- Ability to determine goals and optimize available measurement tools
- A positive attitude and passion for self-improvement
- Results-driven, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to quickly learn and master complex marketing tools and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Growth focused - this position is not just for a job, we want to bring on new team members who seek to grow their career at our agency.
Ready to apply? Send us your resume and in lieu of a cover letter, please provide a recap of an email or Google Ads campaign that you ran and feel was successful!
This is a full-time position located at our Manchester, NH office. Local candidates only. No recruiter or placement firms, please.
wedü is a digital marketing agency. We work with clients to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies. Our focus is in the digital realm including everything from web design and development, digital advertising, social channel programs, and automated marketing programs. We service a wide range of industries including traditional and online retail/e-comm, insurance, finance and health care.