Experiential Tour Manager
Brief Job Summary:
wedü is seeking a Tour Manager to support an in-state summer activation. This role will be 4 days per week and run from mid-June through mid-September. During the contract period, you’ll work with account teams to coordinate and execute field promotions and experiential events.
This position will be managing a local tour. 90% of all events will be within driving distance and will not require an overnight stay. When an overnight stay is required the company will provide accommodations but the tour manager will be responsible for their own accommodations otherwise.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Tour Manager is responsible for overseeing the general operations of the tour. The Tour Manager carries a heavy responsibility in ensuring the tour runs smoothly by effectively managing the onsite activation, field staff, and overall planning and coordination of the tour. This position offers competitive pay and bonus based on successful outcomes of the activation.
- Set up, staff, and tear down of the event footprint – often solo
- Create onsite consumer engagements, including but not limited to: driving consumers to footprint, overseeing onsite engagement, relaying brand messaging, and collecting contact information
- Support onsite field and brand ambassador staff with real time coaching
- Complete event prep and reporting including, but not limited to: preplans, recaps, tracking attendance, expense reports and taking photo/videos
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems during events while conducting oneself with poise and professionalism
- Other duties as assigned and necessary for a successful promotion
- Friendly, outgoing, personable, confident and energetic – good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of computers with average/above average skills in Excel, Word, and Email
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly and efficiently
- Previous tour/event marketing experience
- Flexible work hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Experience with representing wine or spirit brands preferred
- Willingness to travel throughout New Hampshire and up to 50 miles over NH borders
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work alongside onsite client teams and stakeholders
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 35 pounds
About the Company:
wedü is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency. Core services include; brand promotion, strategy, public relations, social media, creative, experiential marketing, internet marketing, website design, multimedia and internet based applications. wedü is a proven leader in providing online and offline marketing initiatives through website design and development. Other interactive services include; e-commerce, targeted e-mail marketing, search engine optimization and web hosting.