Do you spend your days keeping up with the latest in development trends, hanging over the shoulder of your co-workers giving them guidance and encouragement, and pumping out awesome code? wedü has the role for you: Web Developer on our interactive team. You'll be building dynamic websites while highlighting the latest in web techniques and business-critical web-based applications for our diverse range of clients. We are looking for a dynamic technical leader who likes to get their hands dirty on the development side.
· Work with stakeholders to create websites, landing pages, and other HTML/CSS assets
· Develop and maintain client websites and web applications
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Internet tools, trends, and developments
· Embrace and promote best practices in order to create maintainable, high-performing websites, and code bases
· Work within provided budget while assisting in plan and development of next budget recommendations
Required Skills & Experience:
· Ability to communicate with users and stakeholders at all levels (internal and external), strong problem solving skills, proactive, willing to take ownership, and drive to keep commitments
· Experience working with designers cutting up layouts to implement pixel perfect pages
· Ability to test and debug code in the development and browser environments
· Experienced using and managing a source code repository (git preferred), and job ticketing systems
· BS or BA degree in web development, computer science, digital design is a plus or relevant experience
· 3+ years of professional experience:
o Experience with LAMP based development
o Experience developing in an MVC framework (CodeIgniter a plus)
· Desire to learn new technologies!
· Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
· Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute new ideas in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
Location: Manchester, NH