Digital Advertising Specialist
Are you good at digital advertising? Do you love the challenge of a good PPC campaign? We are hunting for the next great addition to the wedü team! The right person to join our team will be ambitious in the use of digital advertising. You should love exploring the newest, latest, and greatest. We want you to share this wealth of knowledge with our account service teams and our clients.
We are a number-driven agency. Our clients demand performance and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, targeting, messaging, call-to-action, and everything else to reach success.
This position will have a focus on Google advertising, and also will assist other teammates with social ads, and even participate in strategy discussions for yielding more conversions throughout all our work from web to email to landing pages and much more.
You should be able to work with our strategic, creative, and technical teams to learn the key points of any campaign, and then to go and create and execute the campaign. Yes, we are demanding. We expect great feedback, solid reporting, a good matrix setup, and knowledge of what the next best step is to improve results. We know it’s an iterative process, as do our clients. And, we never stop iterating.
The perfect candidate needs to have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for both marketing and enabling technology, and a track record of quickly learning and applying new marketing technology solutions. This is a hands-on, get in the platform, create the campaign, and make it happen role. Yes, there’s plenty of support for creative technology that surrounds a campaign and even client input, but the execution in the platform will be the responsibility of this person.
Of course, there’s administrative work related to the position – need to make sure the numbers all match up for our clients, reporting, and billing. We won’t bury you with this, but in a world of numbers, it does matter that you are accurate and proficient.
· Management of digital ad platforms including Google, Bing, Spotify, social platforms, and others.
· Regularly optimize paid efforts to help achieve client goals.
· Responsible for keyword research planning, campaign/bid management, copywriting, landing page optimization, and ROI tracking plus analysis.
· Technical search advertising and remarketing management and campaign optimization. (Google Adwords and Bing)
· Write ad copy and content to support account and creative teams in the area of messaging, calls-to-action, and landing page definition.
· Continue to grow personal and agency knowledge in digital advertising platforms and technologies.
· Own campaign reporting and optimization/testing recommendations.
Skills / Experience required:
· 3+ years of digital experience actively using, managing, and learning digital marketing tools.
· Proven track record in improving campaign performance through the application of best practices and controlled experimentation.
· A positive mental attitude and passion for self-improvement.
· Results-driven, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
· Ability to quickly learn and master complex marketing tools and platforms
· Google AdWords Certification (Search and Remarketing preferred)
· Google Analytics Certified Professional certification preferred
· Google Tag Manager experience required
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
This is a full-time position typically located at our Manchester, NH office. Local candidates only. No recruiter or placement firms, please.
Please note, the wedü office is currently operating remotely due to COVID-19. This position will begin remotely and transition back to the office.