Digital Content Manager
Do you understand the potentially unique audience in each form of social media and strive to create and deliver relevant, engaging content to all? Do you thrive when asked to determine key segments and always look to deliver your client’s message in the smartest, most effective way possible? wedü is adding a Digital Content Manager to our growing team. This person must be able to strategize, plan and execute all things social as well as being client facing to our clients and their clients (think Facebook lives!). This role will work collaboratively with members of the project management, creative and digital teams to ensure we are constantly striving to innovate for our clients, delivering excellent customer service at every pass.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Writing and executing social media strategy, inclusive of competitive research, platform analysis and determination, messaging and analytics/reporting.
- Strategizing, managing and executing paid social campaigns across all social platforms.
- Managing all social media content by creating and curating written content, images/video content, and use of real-time tools including Stories, Facebook Live, etc.
- Creating content schedules based on client corporate/marketing calendars.
- Daily community management for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., including responding to the audience as appropriate.
- Developing and executing on social influencer/thought leader strategies.
- Managing the day-to-day client relationship as it pertains to the social activities outlined above.
- Developing and presenting strategic recommendations to the client, constantly looking ahead, acting proactively on behalf of the client.
- Defending and reinforcing the recommended core of action to ensure we stay on track to meet the client's goals in the most effective, efficient manner.
- Serving as an industry expert for both the agency and the client, consistently keeping the agency staff current on best practices for developing and implementing successful social/PR campaigns.
This position requires the following skills:
- Expert writing skills, with the ability to stay true to the clients’ voice, deliver consistently strong content across all platforms including blog articles, with a sharp eye for grammar and proofing. Writing samples are required along with resume submission.
- Ideate/create short and long-form content for social feeds, video, blog, stories, and more.
- Assist with creative coverage of special events: leveraging production opportunities to create content and drive thoughtful social conversation
- Create forward-thinking content ideas that help attract, engage, amplify and grow clients’ reputation among target audiences
- Define strategy and set goals and KPI’s across all platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
- Identify and define future content and social strategies. Example: Should clients be using TikTok or has it jumped the shark?
- Proven track record of working in a collaborative environment, working toward innovative solutions.
- The drive to work as a self-starter, showing initiative in all – we expect all weduites to go beyond the required to enhance the service to the client and to contribute to making wedü great.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing or communication preferred.
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience in developing social media strategy, managing social media platforms including paid social.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools (SproutSocial, Hootsuite, etc.)
Along with a resume and cover letter, please submit 2-3 writing samples. Brownie points (and perhaps actual brownies) will be given to candidates who use social media to reach out once their resume has been submitted. Submissions without cover letter and samples will not be considered.
This position is located at our Manchester, NH office. No recruiters, please.
wedü is a digital marketing agency focusing on innovative solutions for our clients. We work with clients to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies. Our focus is in the digital realm including everything from web design and development, digital advertising, social channel programs, and automated marketing programs.