Digital Marketing Coordinator
Do you love digital marketing? Are you looking to jump-start your career at one of the best agencies in New Hampshire? wedü is growing our digital marketing team and looking for two digital marketing coordinators! The right candidates will be excited by all facets of digital marketing and we’ll help you to nurture your skills and grow! You should love exploring the newest, latest and greatest trends. We want you to also share this wealth of knowledge with our teams and, of course, our clients.
We are a numbers-driven agency. Our clients demand performance, and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to-action, and everything else… to reach success.
You should be able to work with our strategic, creative and technical teams to learn the key points of any campaign, and then to go and create and execute the campaign. Yes, we are demanding. We expect great feedback, solid reporting, a good matrix to be set up from the start of a campaign, and to know what the next best step is to improve results. We know it’s an iterative process, as do our clients. And, we never stop iterating.
The perfect candidate needs to have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for both marketing and enabling technology and a track record of quickly learning and applying new marketing technology solutions. This is a hands-on, get in the platform, create the campaign, and make it happen role. Yes, there’s plenty of support for creative, technology that surrounds a campaign, and even client input, but the execution in the platform will be the responsibility of this person.
Of course, there’s administrative work related to the position – need to make sure the numbers all match up for our clients, reporting and billing. We won’t bury you with this, but in a world of numbers, it does matter that you are accurate and proficient.
- Management of digital ad platforms including Google, Bing, Spotify, social platforms, and others.
- Assist the digital team with email scheduling, creation, and deployment using multiple email providers.
- Knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, etc).
- Executing media outreach
- Managing online and social presence of clients
- Analyze results in driving engagement and revenue
- Technical search advertising and remarketing management and campaign optimization. (Google Adwords and Bing)
- Write ad copy and content to support account and creative teams in the area of messaging, calls-to-action and landing page definition.
- Continue to grow personal and agency knowledge in digital platforms and technologies.
- Own campaign reporting and optimization/testing recommendations.
Skills / Experience required:
- 1+ years of digital experience actively using, managing and learning digital marketing tools.
- Proven track record in improving campaign performance through application of best practices and controlled experimentation.
- A positive mental attitude and passion for self-improvement.
- Results-driven, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to quickly learn and master complex marketing tools and platforms
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Google Analytics Certified Professional certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Growth focused - this position is not just for a job, we want to bring on new team members who seek to grow their career at our agency.
Local candidates only. No recruiter or placement firms, please.
wedü is a digital marketing agency. We work with clients to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies. Our focus is in the digital realm including everything from web design and development, digital advertising, social channel programs, and automated marketing programs. We service a wide range of industry including traditional and online retail/e-comm, insurance, finance and health care.