Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you love digital marketing? Do strong conversion rates and high ROI make you smile? Join the Digital team at wedü!
We are a numbers-driven agency. Our clients demand performance, and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to-action, and everything else… to reach success.
This is an ideal role for the marketing professional who is passionate about technology and can work collaboratively with our diverse internal team of creatives, developers, copywriters, account managers, project managers, video producers, and of course, the digital team.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Management of digital ad platforms including Google, Bing, Spotify, social platforms, and others.
- Execute email campaigns using tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.
- Collaborate with teams to track performance, gather insights, and make informed decisions about optimizations.
- Developing and presenting strategic recommendations to the client, constantly looking ahead, acting proactively on behalf of the client.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain and optimize campaigns to improve overall performance.
- Responsible for keyword research planning, campaign/bid management, copywriting, landing page optimization, and ROI tracking plus analysis.
- Technical search advertising and remarketing management and campaign optimization. (Google Ads and Bing)
- Write ad copy and content to support account and creative teams in the area of messaging, calls-to-action, and landing page definition.
- Continue to grow personal and agency knowledge in digital advertising platforms and technologies.
- Manage day-to-day email execution, including maintenance of our email production schedule, formatting templates and technical troubleshooting.
- Defending and reinforcing the recommended core of action to ensure we stay on track to meet the client's goals in the most effective, efficient manner.
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of email marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Proofread key messaging in and out of email templates.
- Actively use, manage and learn email marketing/automation platforms.
- Work with creative, tech, client and platform partners to create email template designs.
- Work with internal team, external content writers and client for content development.
- Develop, execute and test (A/B testing) across campaign variables that help inform future campaigns. The type of testing will vary by platform.
- Brainstorm and research targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns, including new betas and opportunities to innovate with platform partners.
- Draft content for digital campaign supporting materials. Emails, blog posts, Google Search ads, display creative, landing pages, etc.
- Use of third-party landing page creation tools (Woobox, Hubspot, etc).
- Creating and monitoring a wide variety of digital advertising campaigns.
- Ensuring ads are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Sending ad requests to designers.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns to help achieve client goals.
- Monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Continue to grow personal and agency knowledge in digital marketing platforms and technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ready to apply? Send us your resume and in lieu of a cover letter, please provide a recap of an email, Google Ads campaign or paid social initiative that you ran and feel was successful.
This is a full-time position at our Manchester, NH agency. However, this role can be done remotely for the right candidate.
About wedü: We are a digital agency. We use imagination to influence our thoughts and break above, not just away from, the status quo. We innovate, excavate, and iterate our way through the world of creative technology. Bottom line: we work hard for the results our brands enjoy and we're proud of it.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year