Experiential Brand Ambassador
wedü is seeking a Brand Ambassador to support the Tour Manager through a multi-state summer activation. This role will be 2-3 days per week and run from mid-June through late-September. During the contract period, the brand ambassador r will work with the tour manager to coordinate and execute field promotions and experiential events.
Reporting to the Tour Manager, the Brand Ambassador is responsible for assisting in general operations of the tour. The Brand Ambassador is tasked with ensuring the tour runs smoothly by effectively supporting the Tour Manager with all onsite activations and coordination of the tour.
This position offers competitive pay and bonus based on successful outcomes of the activation.
- Set up, staff, and tear down of the event footprint
- Create onsite consumer engagements, including but not limited to: driving consumers to footprint, relaying brand messaging, and collecting contact information
- Support Tour Manager throughout onsite activations
- Actively engage with event attendees and help to create a light and entertaining atmosphere
- Conduct oneself with poise and professionalism
- Post-activation data entry
- Other duties as assigned by Tour Manager
- Friendly, outgoing, personable, confident and energetic – good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of computers with average/above average skills in Excel, Word, and Email
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly and efficiently
- Previous tour/event marketing experience preferred
- Flexible work hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Experience with representing wine or spirit brands preferred
- Willingness to travel throughout New Hampshire and up to 50 miles over NH borders
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work alongside onsite client teams and stakeholders
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 35 pounds