Experiential Event Manager
wedü is seeking an Event Manager to support a multi-state summer activation. This role will be 4 days per week and run from mid-June through mid-September. During the contract period, you’ll work with account teams to coordinate and execute field promotions and experiential events.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Event Manager is responsible for overseeing the general operations of the tour. The Tour Manager carries a heavy responsibility in ensuring the tour runs smoothly by effectively managing the onsite activation, field staff, and overall planning and coordination of the tour.
This position offers competitive pay and bonus based on successful outcomes of the activation.
- Set up, staff, and tear down of the event footprint – often solo
- Create onsite consumer engagements, including but not limited to: driving consumers to footprint, overseeing onsite engagement, relaying brand messaging, and collecting contact information
- Support onsite field and brand ambassador staff with real-time coaching
- Complete event prep and reporting including, but not limited to, preplans, recaps, tracking attendance, expense reports and taking photo/videos
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems during events while conducting oneself with poise and professionalism
- Other duties as assigned and necessary for a successful promotion
- Friendly, outgoing, personable, confident and energetic – good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of computers with average/above average skills in Excel, Word, and Email
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly and efficiently
- Previous tour/event marketing experience
- Flexible work hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Experience with representing wine or spirit brands preferred
- Willingness to travel throughout New Hampshire and up to 50 miles over NH borders
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work alongside onsite client teams and stakeholders
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 35 pounds