We are searching for an addition to the wedü Project Management team. In this fast-paced digital marketing agency project management team helps facilitate collaboration amongst internal teams, manages all project scheduling, and ensures all channel-specific strategies are met…while focusing on keeping each project on track and on budget. Successful candidates are great critical thinkers as well as highly technical, but also creative thinkers who know how to adapt and adjust at a moment’s notice.
This position will report to the Head of Project Management. The perfect candidate needs to have a strong background in all digital agency offerings, including website development, creative services and all other digital and traditional offerings. You will be responsible for maintaining workflow, teamwork and consistency of work product and processes.
- Coordinate and manage projects in production, taking ownership for their success (working with team members to create project/tech briefs, schedules and quality criteria for the projects).
- Present status reports on the progress of all the project initiatives, managing the expectations of key internal stakeholders during the project life cycle and ensure their satisfaction of the project outcomes.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and to wedü excellence standards.
- Have a collaborative style working in conjunction with all internal teams, including Accounts, Web Development, Digital and Creative.
- Determine resources required for each project.
- Own post-project analysis to determine success and future improvements.
- Assist with testing of work prior to launch for quality assurance.
Skills / Experience required:
- 3+ years of digital agency experience, including experience in account service, project planning and scheduling IS A MUST, no exceptions.
- Proven track record in championing collaboration amongst internal departments. This includes the ability to direct teammates from various departments to drive project completion/success.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment.
- A positive attitude with strong relationship building skills across all internal teams.
- A passion for ownership and accountability with a strong client-first attitude.
- A strength in defining and solving problems.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly learn and master a robust project management system (Advantage/Webvantage experience a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
This is a full-time position located at our Manchester, NH office.
wedü is a digital marketing agency. We work with clients to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies. Our focus is in the digital realm including everything from web design and development, digital advertising, social channel programs, and automated marketing programs. We service a wide range of industries including traditional and online retail/e-comm, insurance, finance and health care.
Competitive salary and benefits.