The Traffic Manager will support our creative, digital, technical, media and account service groups work efficiently as a collaborative team. This role is a great fit for someone who is well-rounded, possess a positive can-do spirit, and loves to work with talented people who challenge the norm.
Our agency embraces an agile process throughout our process. This includes the team members scoping and estimating projects along with clients taking an active role. The key information realized during these processes will provide the Traffic Manager with direct information for initiating schedules and maintaining work progress.
The ideal candidate will have project management experience, be familiar with project management and scheduling systems, and possess a keen eye for process and practices which minimize risk factors. Knowledge with web projects, digital campaigns, and general agency work is important to be successful in this position. This individual will work with every team member and connects the account service and project managers to the internal resources necessary to reach project success.
As the conductor of our traffic schedule and our resources, it is important the person is comfortable working across multiple projects at a high level to ensure team members are working together in our agile process to define, scope, estimate, schedule sprints, track progress, and ensure resources are appropriately assigned for success.
A few other traits that are important include great organization, strong written and verbal communication skills, and of course a talent for making the game plans work.
Traffic Manager Responsibilities
- Running our daily stand-up meeting which is company-wide and ensures all our team members are focused on the important deliverables.
- Coordinating project timelines for campaigns (websites, banner/display ads, landing pages, supporting digital assets, events, lead generation programs, print ads, collateral, and special marketing initiatives).
- Managing and evolving an efficient workflow.
- Supporting the teams through strong planning phases to ensure accurate estimates for scheduling.
- Assigning projects and overseeing the workload of key resources, including designers, developers, and the digital team based on individual skills and bandwidth.
- Support all teams by ensuring process of project preparation is followed and teams are able to appropriately tackle current tasks.
- Assisting with quality assurance on design and web development projects.
- Manage forecasting and utilization of team resources.
Traffic Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of traffic management experience in an advertising agency, marketing firm or marketing department.
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, Outlook; willingness and ability to learn and utilize new systems/tools as needed.
- Experience with Webvantage is a plus.
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail and follow-through; strong prioritization and time-management skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills, including the ability to create, streamline, and troubleshoot client projects, offer creative solutions and effective processes.
- Ability to work individually and in team settings, including self-starting projects.
- Strong client service ethic; high degree of interest in exceeding expectations for both colleagues and clients.
- Experience with agile development methodology is ideal.
This is a full-time position located at our Manchester, NH office.
wedü is a digital marketing agency. We work with clients to develop and execute marketing and communication strategies. Our focus is in the digital realm including everything from web design and development, digital advertising, social channel programs, and automated marketing programs. We service a wide range of industries including traditional and online retail/e-comm, insurance, finance, and health care.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time